Who We Are?
We are committed to prevention of sudden deaths in the world by:
“Teaching the knowledge and Skills of First Aid, resuscitation, Basic and Advanced Life Support to the rescue personnel & public; provision of quality critical services to the injured or sick and promotion of unrestricted access to modern medical & safety equipment.”
- We train Non-Health workers, families and friends on resuscitation, First Aid and use of defibrillator.
- We train Health Workers (Paramedics, Nurses and Doctors) in Resuscitation (Basic Life Support, Advance Life Support and use of defibrillator.
- We provide Medical Companionship & Escort for those that need hospitalization and want to be evacuated to a medical facility of their choice-worldwide.
- We assist clients in locating and booking of appointment with renowned healthcare specialists within and outside the country.
- We supply first aid (including AED), safety and medical equipment to home, office/industry and hospital.
- We also do General Consultation.
Our Core Values
“Best practice, Confidentiality, Client satisfaction, Responsiveness and Teamwork”
- American aheart Association
- Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria
- Medical Rehabilitation Therapy Board (MRTB) of Nigeria Medical Laboratory Scientists Council of Nigeria.
- American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI)
Meet The Team
Dr. Lukman Olusesi, MBChB, MPH, CPF
Dr. Olusesi is a medical graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and also holds a Master’s Degree in Public Health. Dr Olusesi is Fellow of Commonwealth Professionals, a Microsoft Certified Educator with tons of badges to his name, and currently the Medical Director, Tai Solarin College of Education, a role he combines with that of the Deputy Director of Linkages and Capacity Development, and the Technical and Administrative Coordinator of Online Professional Diploma in Education. He is an American Heart Association (AHA) certified Basic Life Support(BLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), and Paediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Provider and Instructor.