HeartCode(TM) BLS Part 1
This Web-based, self-paced instructional program that uses eSimulation, provides the cognitive portion (Part 1) of the Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers course, and can be used for initial or renewal certification.
|Please place your order online at our website-www.aeglobalrescue.com , email email@example.com or call +234811-111-2311.|
After payment the online keycode/course key and instructions on how to log in and register for the AHA HeartCode(TM) BLS Part 1 course at http://aeglobalrescue.myonlineaha.org will be send to your e-mail usually within 1 business day( please supply a functional e-mail during registration). If you do not receive an email within 2 working days, please write firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234-811-111-2311 for your online keycode/course key.
Course participants who successfully complete Part 1 (including the written online exam) and have printed out their certificate should write email@example.com, call +234-811-111-2311 or go to our website to book for a skills practice session (Part 2) and skills test (Part 3). The skills drill and tests usually take about 1-2 hours. After passing the skill test, AHA BLS Card will be issued to you same day.
Special features of the online course
- Debriefing and coaching immediately after each simulation, with hyperlinks to the referenced section of the Basic Life Support (BLS) For Healthcare Providers Student Manual
- A written exam that immediately identifies incorrect answers and provides a hyperlink to the appropriate section of the Basic Life Support (BLS) For Healthcare Providers Student Manual
- This course may be used for initial or renewal certification, and includes information on:
- single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in- hospital and out-of-hospital settings
- emergency recognition
- adult, child, and infant rescue techniques
- high-quality CPR
- AED use
- relief of choking
- Course features:
- eSimulation technology presenting 5 interactive patient scenarios:
- 2 adult two-rescuer BLS cases
- 1 child one-rescuer BLS case
- 1 infant two-rescuer BLS case
- 1 infant one-rescuer BLS case
- a summary of critical concepts for each patient scenario
- access to online versions of:
- the Basic Life Support (BLS) For Healthcare Providers Student Manual
- (item no. EC90-1038)
- the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines For CPR And ECC
- (item no. EC90-1040)
- the BLS portion of the 2010 Handbook Of Emergency Cardiovascular Care For Healthcare Providers (item no. EC90-1000)
Also Note that:
1. You will have access to all information in the online course for 24 months following activation of the course key.
2. Parts 2 and 3 should be completed in one skills practice and testing session.
3. The skills practice session (Part 2) and skills test (Part 3) done within 60 days of completion of the cognitive online portion (Part 1).
4. No hard copy Student (Provider) Manual will be given!
5. You will need Computer with Internet access!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does this course include access to the Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Provider Manual?
A: Yes, this course includes online access to the Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Manual(item no. EC90-1038), the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines For CPR And ECC (item no. EC90-1040), the BLS portion of the 2010 Handbook Of Emergency Cardiovascular Care For Healthcare Providers (item no. EC90-1000)
Q: How long can students access the information in this online course?
A: Once a student activates his or her course key, the student can access the course information for 24 months.
Q: Does this course qualify for CEUs/CPD?
A: Yes, the course is eligible for continuing education credit for physicians, nurses, and EMS providers
Q: Is this course compatible with Mac computers?
A: Yes, the program can be accessed on a Mac using Firefox as the browser.